måndag 12 januari 2009

TJingtjong

Hello,
next week we have practical training in school, Im going to the stable next week then I go to Ireland :)



Haircolour: Don't know.
Eyecolour: Blue
Dependent on: Smile, and other people.
What have you been eating to day? 2 sandwishes and rice and sausage.
Todays clothes: Pikeur sweater pink and White, Gina Tricot Jeans, pink and grey JC-Pike.
Pleasure right now? Life, and my loveli friends and you.
School tomorrow? Yes, and we're going to take classphoto.
Irritation right now?: Nothing acually
Latest song you heard?: Robbie Williams Angels.
Latest purchase?: pipecleaner and Björn Borg panties.
Which haircolours have you had?: blond, darkbrown, lightbrown, red
Do you usually eat breakfast?: no, I sleep as long as I can.
What do you do at your weekends?: Party, be in the stable, see friends.
Do you like attention?: I Love attention.
Pets?: Dog and cat.
How is your hair?: it feels poorly
Do you usually make the bed?: NO! I HATE IT!
Do you have most Cds or Movies?: Movies.
Favourit store?: gina tricot and MQ.
What do you have on your walls?: pictures
How old will you be when you move from home?: it depends on..
How many hours do you sleep every night?: about 7.
Describe yourself with three words?: good, Better and Best
Who knows you best?: ida, ebba, milla, frida, eve, johanna, mary.Mamma
prefer you to be single?: YES! I love it.
Are you single?: yes
Latest kiss?: top secret
Are you satiesfied about yourself?: yes, most of the time.
How do you feel right now?: Good I think.
Latest Tvprogram you saw?: Bingolotto, its awkward
Latest movie?: Alot like love.
What was the latest thing you said?: Alldeles strax
How often do you wash your face?: When I take a shower
Who knows most about you?: Mamma, ida, ebba, milla, frida, eve, johanna mary
What do you have in your window?: Flowers.
Who was the last person you hang out with?: My homies in school.
When did you get out of bed today?: about 8.
What do you need most right now?: Sugar.
Do you have most pictures of yourself or your friends?: my friends ofcourse.
Do you have good memory?: sometimes
What are you going to do today?: Ride.
Do you have problems to sit still? no.
Do you usually look down on people?: no i dont think so.

We were on a masquerade, I was Karlsson on the roof.


BYE,.

Inga kommentarer: