tisdag 2 december 2008

Hello

Tjoho ;)
This is my first blog in English, because Matthew wanted me to write in English.

okey Im not so good in English but I have to practice, so I think its a good way to do it in a blog.

Now im going to introduce myself:
My name is Linnea Jakobsson, Im 17years old, but in february im turning 18.
I live in Brunnsberg, a small village outside Älvdalen city, with my mother and my dog Molly and our cat Stisse. My Dad lives in Stockholm, sometimes I visit him.
My big brother Erik, lives in Linköping, he is doing computerstudy's.

I study at Älvdalens utbildningscentrum, at the Samhällsvetenskapliga programmet with Hälsa Friskvård alignment, in the second year.
after school I don't know what im going to do, I haven't thought so much about it, but a dream I have is to be a Rallydriver or a top-level rider.
I should tell you a secret, I want to be famous, I want people to know who I am, and I want to be a good person for someone to model themselves on.
I think every person have the strength to changes things in life.
Im very stubborn, and I almost never give up because I think that is cowardly.

I Love life, that is the best thing I ever will do.

My freetime me spending in the stable, Horses is my life. I don't have my own horse, Im going to buy my own in the future but I think I want to get on with my life before.
In sundays Me, mu, Ida, Camilla and mothers friend Lena is dancing, Jigs I think its called in English, its really funny.

Im a happy and positiv person, but sometimes I have bad days but who doesn't?!


this weekend i spend my time in Stockholm, Globen Horseshow.
It was great to come away from Älvdalen for a while, but the show wasn't as good as it used to be.
i bought a lot of stuffs to, some new riding clothes and some clothes for saturday when we are going to Strängnäs for the final in Dansbandskampen :)

But now i don't know what i should write, so this is it for this time

Tjing

You<3

Inga kommentarer: