måndag 15 december 2008

Monday 15th December

Hello everybody it's monday again.

Im really tired, I have no voice and I have a runny nose. It's really annoying.

This weekend was cuite fun, Friday I was home and get some rest for saturday. Saturday were we in Rot I had fun untill it was many many fights. and some of my friends hiten, I hate fights, and I hate people who just arrives to partys for fighting.
Everybody fighted with everybody in the end, the police came and slove the problems.
I spend most of my time with Ida and Johan, most with Johan because Ida went on her own trip in the woods.
We had fun despite every fight, Me and Johan.
it was alot of people who graduated last spring, Jesper, Johannes, Olof, Jonte, John, Martina, Jimmy.

I dont know what to write about.

I meet Ebba today, Oh I have really missed her.

Me and Wilma are allowed to trot now, She is the best.

now Im going to look at the movie.

Bye, <3

Inga kommentarer: