måndag 8 december 2008

Weekend

Hello Im sorry I haven't been writen so much this weekend but as you now Iv'e been in Strängnäs at Dansbandskampen, oh Im in Love!

I feel like a little child who is in love with an artist but im not in love with him for real. he's just soo cute, so good-looking and he has exactly my humour, he's fun and my god I feel like im 14years old. haha

Dreams I have many dreams, and you know what im going to live out my dreams!

God I have such decision anxiety, I don't know what to do, I can't decide if I should speak or if I should be quiet for a little while more.

To day Im going to ride 3 horses, Wilma, Tuffing and Guld. Johanna is coming home from Germany today She has been there for showing Älvdalen and Lucia, they have been singing.
tomorrow Wilma is going to the veterinary, I hope she is better my little Favourite girl.
Guld and me are going to practise Showjumping today for AK.

Larz Kristerz and Scotts is LOVE! <3

tjing

Inga kommentarer: