tisdag 2 december 2008

My thuesday

Hello, my day has been good.
a short schoolday and then i took the bus to the stable, ride Olivia in the wood and then me and my favourite Wilma took a ride in he woods, oh I love that horse if I had the money and the time i woldn't wait a minute I would buy her directly.

Im looking forward to this weekend with Dansbandskapen, then next weekend it is Lucia then its party, I know you reading this matthew but I should take care of myself and be cuit calm.
Camilla has got me a challange than I should tell the boy i like what I feel about him our I should pay her. It depends on that evening how im going to do, now it fels like Im going to tell him what I feel, I mean what have I to lose?!

Now I have to sleep, tomorrow we have Mathtest.

Godnight

you<3

Inga kommentarer: