onsdag 3 december 2008

Robbie Williams is love.

Hello everyone, to day it is Wednesday.
school was fun today, we had mathtest and I thought it was easy, math is my speciallity.
after lunch we had massage for 4hours, I had Ebba and Linn as my testpersons, we gave them hand, foot, chest and face massage. :)

After school I took the Bus home, maked my own food, Fishsticks and potatoes.
Mother came home, she is sick, Vinter kräksjukan.
oh if I get sick for this weekend I go kill myself.

Now Im sitting here, and eats whitpepper to keep me fresh, I dont have tim
e to be sick.
Listening to Robbie Williams, LOVE him. His music makes me feel like in another world, he's wounderful.

oh I think Im starting to fall in love, he's so cute.
Every time I see him I smile, it feels like my world is turning upsidedown but on a good way Love that feeling. His energy make me feel like I can do anything.
You<3


Bye!

Inga kommentarer: